[sci.electronics] Source for old telephones/What happened to ETCO?

tad@ssc.UUCP (Tad Cook) (01/14/91)

In article <4441@oakhill.UUCP>, beng@oakhill.UUCP (Ben Gullette) writes:

> Also, can someone point me to a retail source for surplus telephones?
> In particular, I'm trying to track down a model called the "Ericofon".
> I believe it was used mainly in Europe, and maybe Canada. Thanks.

Communications Equipment Brokers has Ericaphones in their catalog.
You can reach them at 800-621-4397.  They also have good deals
on refurbished 2500 sets.  These are the standard touchtone desk
phone that you used to lease from the local phone company.

Tad Cook
Seattle, WA
Packet: KT7H @ N7HFZ.WA.USA.NA
Phone: 206/527-4089
MCI Mail: 3288544
Telex: 6503288544 MCI UW
USENET:...uw-beaver!sumax!amc-gw!ssc!tad
or, tad@ssc.UUCP