[sci.electronics] sources for schematics?

robin@uhunix1.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu (Robin Amano) (01/24/91)

In article <19891@hydra.gatech.EDU> ccastmg@prism.gatech.EDU (Michael G. Goldsman) writes:

>I don't know very much about electronics but would like to try my hand
>at building some guitar effects.  (simple ones , I'm sure...)
>
>Where can I find some schematic diagrams for various effects??
>
>What are the simple  ones to  build??
>
>(obviously not  digital delay.. but probably a cheesy distortion, right?)
>
>What about a wah wah pedal?

Electronic Projects for Musicians, by Craig Anderton.
Not sure where to get it these days.
Try Guitar Player, they used to sell it.

  Robin Amano          |  robin@uhunix.uhcc.hawaii.edu
  UHCC                 |
  2565 The Mall        |  Honolulu, HI  96822

krolfes@uceng.UC.EDU (K. 'Nomia' Rolfes) (01/27/91)

In article <11086@uhccux.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu> robin@uhunix1.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu (Robin Amano) writes:
>In article <19891@hydra.gatech.EDU> ccastmg@prism.gatech.EDU (Michael G. Goldsman) writes:
>>Where can I find some schematic diagrams for various effects??
>
>Electronic Projects for Musicians, by Craig Anderton.
>Not sure where to get it these days.

I checked my catalog from Mix Bookshelf, and they have it.. but the book is
(C) 1975.  Is there an up-to-date reference on audio effects for an EE and
musician?  I would think that 1975 parts would be obsolete and/or hard to find.

--
Kevin Rolfes / Nomia | If the reply-to doesn't work, try krolfes@uceng.uc.edu