[sci.electronics] Terrorist

sbl@aplpy.jhuapl.edu (Sean B. Ledford) (02/19/91)

levi@bluemoon.uucp (Brandon Moore) writes:

>    Could anyone suggest a _cheep_ timer circuit for me?  By cheep I mean,
> an inexpensive, one-use only design, using cheep parts and no IC's, but
> still being fairly dependable.   Technicly, I need a timer which gives a
> delay after a mechinism is activated (pushed, turned, etc.) before
> discharging a current through another circuit attached by two leds.
>
> Levi

>Newsgroups: sci.physics
>Subject: plutonium-239
>Date: 10 Feb 91 20:47:31 GMT
>Sender: bbs@bluemoon.uucp (BBS Login)
>

>	Regarding the formation of Plutonium-239: xatacly how does it happen?
>I have one source that says it is generated in Uranium reactors from all
>the spare parts flying around it there.  Since this fussion of somesort,
>I'm assuming it's akin to }ithe fusion achieved in liner accelerators.
>Anyways, I thought that the products of U-235 fission were something a
>lot heavier than the aphla particles need to add the 2 protons to a
>uranium atom to form a plutonium atom.  I'm all screwed up here, someone
>please help me out.
>
>Levi

	Why would someone ask about a one shot timer(perhaps used for a
bomb) without an IC which might set off a bomb.(In Newsgroup Sci.electronics)
AND
	Ask for information regarding the formation of Plutonium in Sci.Physics
 Kinda makes you wonder.....??????

By the way, doesn't some Arab groups use the term Levi????
Don't really know what it means but thought I would throw everything at ya..