[sci.electronics] X-10 catalog

robf@mcs213f.cs.umr.edu (Rob Fugina) (02/10/91)

Can somebody tell me where I can get a catalog that contains all of
the X-10 compatible equipment?  Seeing that it's been sold by about
2 dozen different companies, I'd just like to have a catalog that
I can see everything available at once...

Rob  robf@cs.umr.edu

szeto@kilroy.jpl.nasa.gov (James T. Szeto) (02/19/91)

In article <2138@umriscc.isc.umr.edu> robf@mcs213f.cs.umr.edu (Rob Fugina) writes:

>Can somebody tell me where I can get a catalog that contains all of
>the X-10 compatible equipment?  Seeing that it's been sold by about
>2 dozen different companies, I'd just like to have a catalog that
>I can see everything available at once...
>
>Rob  robf@cs.umr.edu

A complete product listing can be obtained from X-10 Powerhouse by just
giving them a call or if you wish write to them.

           X-10 (USA),  Inc.
           185a  Legrand Ave.
           Northvale, New Jersey 07647
           (201) 784-9700  or (800) 387-3346