[sci.electronics] Transistor

group@nmtsun.nmt.edu (Todd) (08/01/89)

A Motorola MJE-6043 Power transistor
Seems to have a funny pin configuration...
It shows the base as the number 3 pin (physically)

Is this so?

At present I have not any book to look this up in.

Please E-mail responses

--

group@jupiter.nmt.edu

gt7200a@prism.gatech.EDU (CHENG,ROBERT CHUANLUN) (02/27/91)

I've got an old Pioneer receiver with TO-66 (mini TO-3's) transistors
and I'm having trouble locating the part.  The transistor is a 2SD130 and
is made by Toshiba.  I've checked MCM, DigiKey, and Mouser.  If anyone
comes across this part, please leave me Email.

Thanks,

JWB@SLACVM.SLAC.STANFORD.EDU (03/01/91)

In article <22941@hydra.gatech.EDU>, gt7200a@prism.gatech.EDU (CHENG,ROBERT
CHUANLUN) says:

>I've got an old Pioneer receiver with TO-66 (mini TO-3's) transistors
>and I'm having trouble locating the part.  The transistor is a 2SD130 and
>is made by Toshiba.  I've checked MCM, DigiKey, and Mouser.  If anyone
>comes across this part, please leave me Email.
>
>Thanks,

I spoke to a lady at Skie in Los Gatos, Ca. and she thinks she might be
able to located the 2SD130 for you. She needs to know the amount you
need. You can call her at (408) 379-2929 or E-Mail your needs to me and
I'll call her back.

John

barry@mothra.rose.hp.com (Barry Fowler) (03/01/91)

Costs 00.57 in the MCM electronics catalog (called "D1030").

their number is 1-800-543-4330.

you can find this transistor or a substitute at most tv parts stores.

terryb.bbs@shark.cs.fau.edu (terry bohning) (03/05/91)

gt7200a@prism.gatech.EDU (CHENG,ROBERT CHUANLUN) writes:
> and I'm having trouble locating the part.  The transistor is a 2SD130 and

2N3766 according to Motorola Master Cross Reference, 1985.
By the way, if you're troubleshooting without a schematic it's useful
to know that 2SA and 2SB types are PNP.  2SC and 2SD are NPN.
Also, TO-66 Transistor Outline is now TO-213AA.