[sci.electronics] CD player digital output

frerichs@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu (David J Frerichs) (03/13/91)

I need to know the format of the digital output of CD players, ie, how to
decode the signal.  Anyone familiar with this or who knows any good references
please email.

thanks.

djf

kls30@duts.ccc.amdahl.com (Kent L Shephard) (03/14/91)

In article <1991Mar12.190117.1916@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu> frerichs@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu (David J Frerichs) writes:
>I need to know the format of the digital output of CD players, ie, how to
>decode the signal.  Anyone familiar with this or who knows any good references
>please email.

Please post because I'm still waiting to hear also.  I know the formant
AES/EBU but thats all I know.
>thanks.
>
>djf
thanks, Kent

--
/*  -The opinions expressed are my own, not my employers.    */
/*      For I can only express my own opinions.              */