[sci.electronics] DSP Tools Info Request

girzong@infonode.ingr.com (Gary Girzon) (03/16/91)

I am trying to evaluate differences between two DSP families,
TI and Analog Devices. If anyone has experience using these
DSP chips and the tools (eg., C compilers, emulators), please
e-mail me.

					-thanks

--
"Somebody's boring me...  I think it's me"
					Dylan Thomas

Gary Girzon	...!uunet!ingr!optron!gary!gary	   (508) 250-8691

hpoppe@ncar.ucar.edu (Herb Poppe) (03/19/91)

In article <1991Mar15.171949.13836@infonode.ingr.com>
girzong@infonode.ingr.com (Gary Girzon) writes:
> I am trying to evaluate differences between two DSP families,
> TI and Analog Devices. If anyone has experience using these
> DSP chips and the tools (eg., C compilers, emulators), please
> e-mail me.

I tnink this would be a valuable posting as well!

Herb Poppe             hpoppe@ncar.ucar.edu
NCAR                      (303) 497-1296
1850 Table Mesa Dr.
Boulder, CO  80307-3000