[sci.electronics] Simulation models for OpAmps on SPICE

dhote@uvm.edu (Satish Dhote) (03/20/91)

I am trying to learn simulation on SPICE.  Does anyone know of
opamp SPICE models that may already be in one of the FTP sites?

Specifically I am looking for models of ua741 and some others
including one with FET input stages such as 351 (..or is it 356)
on SPICE.  An e-mail response would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Satish Dhote.                e-mail :  dhote@uvm.edu

hanke@nessie.cs.id.ethz.ch (Norbert Hanke) (03/21/91)

In article <1991Mar19.195751.17650@uvm.edu> dhote@uvm.edu (Satish Dhote) writes:
>Specifically I am looking for models of ua741 and some others
>including one with FET input stages such as 351 (..or is it 356)
>on SPICE.  An e-mail response would be greatly appreciated.

Texas Instruments distributes the "Linear Circuits Operational Amplifier
Macromodels Data Manual" (1990) which consists of SPICE models ranging from
a 741 to LT1037. Some 100 different OpAmp types are modeled, a floppy disk
is included.

Norbert Hanke
Chair of Power Electronics
and Electrometrology