[sci.electronics] CD digital

c188-ba@volga.Berkeley.EDU (Jeffrey Yu) (03/16/91)

I, too would like to know the format for the CD digital signal.
If anyone has any references, please tell me about them.  Also,
has anyone thought iof interfacing to the CD digital input
on stereo receivers?  (interfacing PC's, that is).

-Jeff.
.

johnj@hijg.prl.philips.nl (John Janssen) (03/21/91)

In article <12047@pasteur.Berkeley.EDU> c188-ba@volga.Berkeley.EDU.UUCP (Jeffrey Yu) writes:
>I, too would like to know the format for the CD digital signal.
>If anyone has any references, please tell me about them.  Also,
>has anyone thought iof interfacing to the CD digital input
>on stereo receivers?  (interfacing PC's, that is).
>
>-Jeff.
>.

Me too, please.

--
John Janssen        Check the email address in the header,
J.v.Deventerstr.1   as this may be filled in wrong by the system.

hack@math14.math.umbc.edu (Jeffery Hack (UG)) (03/25/91)

In article <12047@pasteur.Berkeley.EDU> c188-ba@volga.Berkeley.EDU.UUCP (Jeffrey Yu) writes:
+>I, too would like to know the format for the CD digital signal.
+>If anyone has any references, please tell me about them.  Also,
+>has anyone thought iof interfacing to the CD digital input
+>on stereo receivers?  (interfacing PC's, that is).

Me too, please.
J. Hack