[sci.electronics] Where to get a part or two

jfw@ksr.com (John F. Woods) (04/08/91)

Does anyone know where I could buy one or two of either the
Signetics NE-604 (the FM IF chip, not the famous 602 mixer)
or the Motorola MC-3362?  As usual, the really interesting parts
aren't available from the usual small-quantify vendors (at least
none of those I have catalogs from).

Thanks in advance.

John Woods, jfw@ksr.com

geertj@philica.ica.philips.nl (Geert Jan de Groot) (04/18/91)

In article <3031@ksr.com> jfw@ksr.com (John F. Woods) writes:
>Does anyone know where I could buy one or two of either the
>Signetics NE-604 (the FM IF chip, not the famous 602 mixer)
>or the Motorola MC-3362?  As usual, the really interesting parts
>aren't available from the usual small-quantify vendors (at least
>none of those I have catalogs from).

Note that I won't do this except for the fact that the guy mentioned below
made a shop out of the frustration to obtain RF parts these days.

If you can't find some, try Dolstra Electronics in Veenwoudsterwal, Holland.
	NE604N	Dfl 24,50
	MC3362	Dfl 19,50
He can be reached by FAX on +31 5110 3344.

I don't have any connections with him. Maybe this helps someone.

73, Geert Jan PE1HZG