[sci.electronics] Query: How do I get to Trenton Computer Faire next weekend?

rusty@steelmill.cs.umd.edu (Rusty Haddock) (04/14/91)

The subject says it all.  If anyone can send me directions in
plain text or a copy of an announcement flyer in most any graphic
format (uuencoded) I'd appreciate it.  Is it still at the Mercer
County Comm. College?

	-Rusty-
--
Rusty Haddock / CompSci Dept		DOMAIN:	rusty@mimsy.cs.umd.edu
University of Maryland		PATH:	{uunet,rutgers}!mimsy!rusty

coorswol@alchemy.tcnet.ithaca.ny.us (Curt Coulter) (04/15/91)

rusty@steelmill.cs.umd.edu (Rusty Haddock) writes:

> The subject says it all.  If anyone can send me directions in
> plain text or a copy of an announcement flyer in most any graphic
> format (uuencoded) I'd appreciate it.  Is it still at the Mercer
> County Comm. College?
>
> 	-Rusty-
> --
> Rusty Haddock / CompSci Dept		DOMAIN:	rusty@mimsy.cs.umd.edu
> University of Maryland		PATH:	{uunet,rutgers}!mimsy!rusty
>     If someone points a quad-vectored, hyper-thermic, cosmo blaster
>        at you it's a safe bet that you're about to become toast.

Me too please!
Thanks
--Curt
coorswol@alchemy.tcnet.ithaca.ny.us

pjh@mccc.edu (Peter J. Holsberg) (04/18/91)

rusty@steelmill.cs.umd.edu (Rusty Haddock) writes:

> The subject says it all.  If anyone can send me directions in
> plain text or a copy of an announcement flyer in most any graphic
> format (uuencoded) I'd appreciate it.  Is it still at the Mercer
> County Comm. College?

Yes, it is.  Directions are available in TCF.Z from pilot.njin.net (ftp
from pub/TCF) or mccc.edu (uucp from 609-586-7036, login as nuucp).

Pete
--
Prof. Peter J. Holsberg      Mercer County Community College
Voice: 609-586-4800          Engineering Technology, Computers and Math