[sci.electronics] TV Transmitter

rjb@cbnewsj.att.com (richard.j.bavier) (04/22/91)

Since I received over 20 requests for information about the TV Transmitter
I purchased,  I thought it would be better to post my response.  Sorry
for taking so long but the box did not contain the manufacturer's
address so I had to go the next computer show and look for the vender
I purchased mine from.  I do not have any connections to this vendor
or endorse them  it is just where I purchased mine from.
	Tool-n-Toys-n-Things
	37 Washington St.
	Melrose, Mass. 02176
	1(800)776-5865
	9:30am - 4:30pm Mon-Fri
I have not ordered anything through the mail just purchased at computer shows.
When ordering ask for the Video Sender or the video thing is what the person
at the show said to ask for.  The price at the show was $29.00.

Good Luck
Rich Bavier

youngqd@jacobs.CS.ORST.EDU (Dean Youngquist) (04/30/91)

In article <1991Apr22.134437.455@cbnewsj.att.com> rjb@cbnewsj.att.com (richard.j.bavier) writes:

>Since I received over 20 requests for information about the TV Transmitter
>I purchased,  I thought it would be better to post my response.  Sorry
>for taking so long but the box did not contain the manufacturer's
>address so I had to go the next computer show and look for the vender
>I purchased mine from.  I do not have any connections to this vendor
>or endorse them  it is just where I purchased mine from.
>	Tool-n-Toys-n-Things
>	37 Washington St.
>	Melrose, Mass. 02176
>	1(800)776-5865
>	9:30am - 4:30pm Mon-Fri
>I have not ordered anything through the mail just purchased at computer shows.
>When ordering ask for the Video Sender or the video thing is what the person
>at the show said to ask for.  The price at the show was $29.00.
>
>Good Luck
>Rich Bavier

I just called these folks and was told they don't sell this Video Sender.
The man said he had been at the Dayton amateur radio show, but he sells
computer parts, not video hardware.  Did anyone see these folks at the
show?  Were they selling a 'Video Sender' unit?  I would like to get one
and hopefullyI could make it work as an ATV transmitter.  I would very much
appreciate hearing from anyone who has one of these Video Sender things.

Thanks,  Dean Youngquist, N7LPE, youngqd@nyssa.cs.orst.edu