[sci.electronics] Wanted: Powerful FM transmitter

ee52fdm@sdcc3.ucsd.edu (MFSWA ) (05/01/91)

Hi,

I'm in desperate need of a powerful FM-transmitter(preferably
stereo).  Anybody know a place that sell either kits or schematics?

Also, what about that Ramsey kit??? Has anyone tried it???
I also saw they sold a kit for an amp which could be used to boost
up that little kit's signal.  Anyone bought and tried that set-up??

Tx.

	ee52fdm@ucsd.edu

tomb@hplsla.HP.COM (Tom Bruhns) (05/02/91)

> I'm in desperate need of a powerful FM-transmitter(preferably
> stereo).  Anybody know a place that sell either kits or schematics?

You might try Gates (but I guess it wouldn't be a kit, exactly.)  ;-) ;-)

kludge@grissom.larc.nasa.gov ( Scott Dorsey) (05/02/91)

In article <5170131@hplsla.HP.COM> tomb@hplsla.HP.COM (Tom Bruhns) writes:
>> I'm in desperate need of a powerful FM-transmitter(preferably
>> stereo).  Anybody know a place that sell either kits or schematics?
>
>You might try Gates (but I guess it wouldn't be a kit, exactly.)  ;-) ;-)

We've got a Gates as our backup at WCWM and it has to be assembled
repeatedly... :-)
--scott