[sci.electronics] help with an ID

digex@world.std.com (doug e humphrey) (05/01/91)

My databooks are packed up; can anyone identify this IC?  Looks
like National, markings are:

 S201
LH0032G

Some sort of RF amp maybe?

Thanks!

Doug

stehle@erg.sri.com (Roy Stehle) (05/02/91)

The G suffix is for a 12-pin metal can.

The LH0032 is an Ultra-fast FET-Input Op Amp.  It is offered by National
and several others.  Key features are:

	500 V/us slew rate, typ
	70 MHz bandwidth
	10^12 Ohms input impedance (FET Input)
	Offset null with single pot
	No compensation needed for gains above 50
	Peak output current to 100 mA

Pin 2	Output compensation
    3	Balance/compensation
    4	Balance/compensation
    5	Inverting input
    6	Non-inverting input
   10	V-
   11	Output
   12	V+
	All other pins are no connection

tomb@hplsla.HP.COM (Tom Bruhns) (05/02/91)

> My databooks are packed up; can anyone identify this IC?  Looks
> like National, markings are:
>
> LH0032G

Op amp, hybrid.  70 MHz unity gain bandwidth; 500 V/usec slew rate.
JFET input.  Compensated for unity-gain service, looks like about 50
MHz gain crossover.

chaplin@keinstr.uucp (chaplin) (05/02/91)

In article <1991Apr30.224427.23087@world.std.com> digex@world.std.com (doug e humphrey) writes:
> S201
>LH0032G
>
>Some sort of RF amp maybe?
>
>Thanks!
>
>Doug

National Semiconductor 1989 General Purpose Linear Devices Databook lists it
as an "Ultra Fast FET-Input Operational Amplifier".  The "G" suffix denotes
operating temperature range of -55degC to +125degC.
--
Roger Chaplin / Instruments Division Engineering / uunet!keinstr!chaplin
CI$: 76307,3506 / voice: (216) 498-2815 / FAX: (216) 248-6168