[sci.electronics] fifos

konicek@s45.csrd.uiuc.edu (Jeff Konicek) (05/17/91)

I am looking for an ECL FIFO.  Ideally, I would like something
that is 10 bits wide and greater than 128 words deep.  Must run
at 100 Mhz min.  If you know of a manufacturer or of a semicustom
part that someone may have done, please let me know.  I am desperate!!!

Jeff Konicek

email: konicek@csrd.uiuc.edu
att: 217-344-5870

tomc%cirrusl@oliveb.ATC.olivetti.com (Tom Crawford) (05/17/91)

In the 1991 IC Master, there are no ECL FIFO's, no FIFO's faster than
50 MHz, and one FIFO wider than 9 bits.  I think you are going to have
to build your own out of SRAM and counters and such.

kludge@grissom.larc.nasa.gov ( Scott Dorsey) (05/20/91)

In article <3138@cirrusl.UUCP> tomc@sunscreen (Tom Crawford) writes:
>In the 1991 IC Master, there are no ECL FIFO's, no FIFO's faster than
>50 MHz, and one FIFO wider than 9 bits.  I think you are going to have
>to build your own out of SRAM and counters and such.

   I recall Monolithic Memories introducing an ECL FIFO at some point
a few years back, but don't even know if they still exist.
--scott