[sci.electronics] IEEE Salary Survey

kahhan@batpa3.bnr.ca (05/23/91)

In this week's edition of EE Times, there was a brief summary of the
recent IEEE Salary Survey. In a sidebar, mention was made of an
equation that takes into account number of years of experience, degree,
industry, geographical location, etc., which could be used to compute
what your salary should be.

Doeas anyone have access to the survey or the information in question,
who would be willing to post that section relating to the equation
on the net. It would be interesting to see how close the equation
comes to "predicting" actual salaries.

Larry Kahhan                   |   The views expressed herein do not
lkahhan@bnr.ca                 |   necessarily reflect the views of
                               |   the management.

EE Times.  They seem to have lost track of me, and I of them?

Thanks in advance.

danr@ais.org (Daniel Romanchik) (05/28/91)

jrsargeant@lescsse.jsc.nasa.gov (JACK SARGEANT) writes:

>Can anyone post (I don't have E-mail access, just news) an address
>which I can use to request a subscription qualification from for
>EE Times.  They seem to have lost track of me, and I of them?

EE Times
600 Community Dr.
Manhasset, NY 11030