[sci.electronics] Reduced Output Button Inserts for Incandescent Lamps

irv@happym.WA.COM (Irving_Wolfe) (05/21/91)

I'd like to buy a bunch of these -- does anyone know where to get them at a
good price, preferably bulk packed, not on consumer cards?

--
 Irving_Wolfe@happym.wa.com      Happy Man Corp. 206/463-9399 x101
 4410 SW Pt. Robinson Rd., Vashon Island, WA  98070-7399  fax x108

edhall@rand.org (Ed Hall) (05/30/91)

In article <13847@exodus.Eng.Sun.COM> bender@oobleck.Eng.Sun.COM (I want to be eating rich soup in another town) writes:
>In article <3475@happym.WA.COM> Irving_Wolfe@happym.wa.com writes:
>->I'd like to buy a bunch of these -- does anyone know where to get them at a
>->good price, preferably bulk packed, not on consumer cards?
>
>I would be carefull of these - as everyone knows from reading sci.electronics
>from months back, these things are DANGEROUS and can set your house on fire
>or worse!!

What's worse, they can set sci.electronics on fire, and the flames will
burn for weeks!

>:-)

Ditto!

		-Ed Hall