[sci.electronics] Crystals or oscillators

kls30@duts.ccc.amdahl.com (Kent L Shephard) (05/31/91)

I need some crystals or oscillators that have frequencies of:

5.6448  \
11.2896  \These are in MHz and I need any one of the listed components.
22.5792  /The lower frequncies are preferred but I will take anything.
45.1584 /

6.144   \
12.288   \The same applies here as stated above.
24.576   /
49.152  /

I can use 1 from each group, lower frequency is preffered.  I can use
frequency dividers to get lower frequency if the high frequency is all
that is available.

I prefer oscillators but I can live with crystals.

Does anyone know for sure a source for thses parts in very, very small
quantities.   I know where I can have them made but I don't have $100
to spend for just 2 crystals.

BTW - I have checked just about everywhere in the Sunnyvale, Ca. area with
very little luck.