[sci.electronics] Help me identify this part

kevin@horizon.COM (Kevin Criqui) (06/15/91)

I have an 18 pin dip with the lettering X2212AP/10 which is some sort
of non-volatile memory.  It came out of a DataProducts laser printer
and I suspect it's bad.  I'd like to replace it, but I don't want to
pay $30 for the part from DataProducts.  None of my cross references
show this part number and I can't find it in the memory data books I've
looked in.  Anyone have any ideas?

	_kevin
--
     |  Kevin Criqui            ...sdd.hp.com!horizon!kevin  |
     |  Science Horizons, Inc.            kevin@horizon.com  |

kchen@Apple.COM (Kok Chen) (06/16/91)

kevin@horizon.COM (Kevin Criqui) writes:

>I have an 18 pin dip with the lettering X2212AP/10 which is some sort
>of non-volatile memory.  It came out of a DataProducts laser printer
>and I suspect it's bad.  I'd like to replace it, but I don't want to
>pay $30 for the part from DataProducts.

That's a Xicor 256x4 part that should be good for 10k store cycles.

Kok Chen, AA6TY				kchen@apple.com
Apple Computer, Inc.