[sci.electronics] wanted: suppliers of a/d converters

marty@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (marty) (06/20/91)

I am looking for a retailer (mail order) that has a wide selection of
a/d 's.  Many of the mail order houses that I found in Radio Electronics
have only very limited selections if any.

Specifically I am looking for AD7575 but others will work also.

thanks

marty

ramsey@NCoast.ORG (Cedric Ramsey) (06/22/91)

In article <50874@ut-emx.uucp> marty@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (marty) writes:
>I am looking for a retailer (mail order) that has a wide selection of
>a/d 's.  Many of the mail order houses that I found in Radio Electronics
>have only very limited selections if any.
>
>Specifically I am looking for AD7575 but others will work also.
>
>thanks
>
>marty

Try ANALOG DEVICES, 617-329-4700, the have all the adcs and dacs you desire.