[sci.electronics] Digi-Key Address

logajan@ns.network.com (John Logajan) (08/10/89)

The address for Digi-Key Corp is:
701 Brooks Ave. South
P.O. Box 677
Thief River Falls, MN 56701-0677

Phone 1-800-344-4539
FAX 218-681-3380

They have a $3.00 service charge for orders under $25.00,
and a $5.00 service charge for shipments to Mexico and Canada.

They pay all shipping and insurance to deliveries in the USA.

Most items qualify for volume discounts, such that if your total
order (for all your different items) is greater than $100, you
get a 10% discount.  You can get 25% on orders over $1000.

They have a full line of resistors, capacitors, inductors, IC's
and what all.  They claim to process 99% of all orders in 24 hours.

They've been around for a long time, but I've never had a chance to
order from them, so I don't know what their service is like.

--
- John M. Logajan @ Network Systems; 7600 Boone Ave; Brooklyn Park, MN 55428  -
- logajan@ns.network.com / ...rutgers!umn-cs!ns!logajan / john@logajan.mn.org -

john@frog.UUCP (John Woods) (08/11/89)

In article <1542@ns.network.com>, logajan@ns.network.com (John Logajan) writes:
> They've been around for a long time, but I've never had a chance to
> order from them, so I don't know what their service is like.

I've ordered from them three times, and so far they've done alright.
--
John Woods, Charles River Data Systems, Framingham MA 508-626-1101
...!decvax!frog!john, john@frog.UUCP, ...!mit-eddie!jfw, jfw@eddie.mit.edu

ST6267@SIUCVMB.CDALE.SIU.EDU ("Jerome Grimmer") (06/28/91)

Could someone on the newsgroup tell me what the address for Digi-Key Corp. is?
I don't remember what it is and I don't have a current catalog I can take it
from here in Carbondale--My old outdated catalogs are 230+ miles away at my
parents'.

ST6267@siucvmb.cdale.siu.edu
ST6267@SIUCVMB.BITNET
ap429@cleveland.freenet.edu