[comp.os.misc] a compiler for Commodore 128?

mofo@well.UUCP (02/10/87)

Looking for a compiler for a co-worker who loves the 128.  Reply here
or by mail to hank@well.

victoro@crash.UUCP (02/13/87)

In article <2561@well.UUCP> mofo@well.UUCP (MOFO) writes:

>Looking for a compiler for a co-worker who loves the 128.  Reply here
>or by mail to hank@well.

You post in misc.operating systems a request for a compiler.

OK, what language.  I havn't seen a compiler just for the C128, but I think
Abacus makes a very nice C.  I have also seen a COBOL compiler.  And a
BASIC compiler, also from ABCUS.
.

--
Victor O'Rear {hplabs!hp-sdd, akgua, sdcsvax, nosc}!crash!victoro
ARPA: crash!victoro@nosc and the Byte Information eXchange [victoro]

Mail Stop:   Star Trek Association for Revival - San Diego
	     Post Awful Box 15373, San Diego, Calif.  92115 (15 Years old)
	     Announcement Machine: (619) 589-0404 (Sometimes it  Answers Too)