[comp.os.misc] QNX info

pwendt@neon.UUCP (Patrick Wendt) (05/30/90)

mhart@dtoa1.dt.navy.mil (hart) writes:

HI !
====

>My mail is being picky, and won't let me get out to UUCP.

>Patrick Wendt (pwendt@neon.UUCP) wrote some time ago that he had circa
>6MB of PD stuff for the QNX os.
>Patrick ( and others ): I'm soon to be embarking on a QNX consulting
>project, and would like to get any software you guys may have lying
>around that might be useful.
>If you'd like to share your knowledge/wisdom about QNX or Qterm with
>me, I'd love to get it .

I would be really interested to share informations about QNX
with you, so please contact me (maybe better by privat mail,
I've not much time this month ...); I've got many software for
QNX, but not I think the 6MB PD-Soft, I'm still waiting for it,
but there are really other interesting things about QNX, and I've
written for example a multi-user-adventure on QNX ...

So, please mail me, or write here in comp.os.misc ...

Waiting for an answer ...

  Pat !

- Domain: root@chamber.UUCP (pwendt@chamber.UUCP) ; Zombie's Burial Chamber -
- Bang .: ..!ira.uka.de!smurf!gopnbg!tmpmbx!einoed!utopia!neon!chamber!root -
-   Human Zombie   ; Alternate: pwendt@neon.UUCP ;  Neon Research Caboose   -
- (Patrick  Wendt) ; .!tmpmbx!einoed!utopia!neon!pwendt ; Berlin, W-Germany -
         Earth 2147, the legacy of the metal wars,
                   when men fought machine, and machine won ...

P.S.: If possible try to mail by host (chamber.UUCP) ...