[comp.os.misc] where is CFV for comp.os.coherent

hamid@uop.edu (Hamid) (02/26/91)

Today is 2/25/91, I'm still waiting for someone who post that he will be
post Call For Vote for comp.os.coherent. Shouldn't it be posted by now
since in CFD comp.os.coherent, it said CFV suppose to be posted on 2/24?

--
+---------------------------------+----------------------------------+
| Mohd H. Misnan 	          |  UUCP: {uunet!...}!uop!mhm!hamid |

lark@greylock.tivoli.com (Lar Kaufman) (02/27/91)

In article <27c99155.6bbc@uop.uop.edu>, hamid@uop.edu (Hamid) writes:
> Today is 2/25/91, I'm still waiting for someone who post that he will be
> post Call For Vote for comp.os.coherent. Shouldn't it be posted by now
> since in CFD comp.os.coherent, it said CFV suppose to be posted on 2/24?
>
> --
> +---------------------------------+----------------------------------+
> | Mohd H. Misnan 	          |  UUCP: {uunet!...}!uop!mhm!hamid |
> | University Of The Pacific       |  INET: hmisnan@madvax.uop.edu    |

The discussion period is ended, and I have, as required by the Guidelines
for Usenet Group Creation, sent a message to the moderator of
news.announce.newgroups, who will cross-post to appropriate groups, including
this one, when the Call for Votes is issued.  This will probably occur on
the 27th, possibly the 28th.  Don't vote until you see the actual call for
votes posted.

Thanks for your interest and your patience.  I'm glad to see such
enthusiasm.

-lar

Lar Kaufman            I would feel more optimistic about a bright future
(voice) 512-794-9070   for man if he spent less time proving that he can
(fax)   512-794-0623   outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness
lark@tivoli.com        and respecting her seniority.  - E.B. White