[comp.os.misc] 386BSD

root%gbdata@uunet.uu.net (Gary Clark) (03/04/91)

Hello,
Does anyone have the email address for the CSRG at Berkeley?  I'm trying to
find out if ANY parts of the 386BSD ports are out yet for anonymous FTP or
when they will be.
Thanks
Gary

           Please reply to the second address if possible.
Gary Clark                        |   root@gbdata.mixcom.com
GB Data Systems                   |   root%gbdata@uunet.uu.net
Houston, Texas, USA               |   ...!uunet!gbdata!root
       My views are the views of my company, considering I own it!...

berggren@eecs.cs.pdx.edu (Eric Berggren) (03/04/91)

root%gbdata@uunet.uu.net (Gary Clark) writes:

>Hello,
>Does anyone have the email address for the CSRG at Berkeley?  I'm trying to
>find out if ANY parts of the 386BSD ports are out yet for anonymous FTP or
>when they will be.
>Thanks
>Gary

  There has been various people also interested in a BSD port. The best
advice I have [seen] so far, is the articles in Dr. Dobb's Journal discussing
methods and procedures for porting BSD to a 386 box. If you get any good

-e.b.

  Eric Berggren             |  "The force of the 'Dark Side' eminates from
  Computer Science/Eng.     |    the ominous DeathStar looming overhead."
  berggren@eecs.cs.pdx.edu  |            - Down with AT&T! -