[comp.os.misc] ZOO - where!!?!

joachim@incom.incom.de (Joachim Riedel) (04/02/91)

rose@galtee.cs.wisc.edu (April Glaspie) writes:

>I believe that it was announced that sources for
>ZOO ported for coherent were going to be put on
>piggy.ucsb.edu, but they haven't shown up there
>yet from what I can tell.  What's the status on
>that?

I ported the zoo sources to Coherent. I sent a diskette to a friend
and he (Ralph.Meyer@arbi.informatik.uni-oldenburg.de) told me that
he ftp'ed it to piggy Sunday, the 25th March.
I'm absolutely sure that he ftp'ed it. If it's still not there we
will try it again. Otherwise I have to send a diskette to someone
in the States who has the ability to ftp.

Please send me short mail (not all, mail is in germany expensive)
if it is really not there.

Joachim

PS: My main system is down, so I post here at another system. Please
reply to:   joachim@jrix.radig.de