[comp.os.cpm] ALSPA 8" DS-DD

pete@octopus.UUCP (Pete Holzmann) (04/26/88)

I need to find somebody with an (orphaned) Alspa CP/M computer. I have a
friend with 10 old floppies containing important information. The system
he's got is dead, and so he needs to move the data to MS/DOS floppies
or some other useful media (CP/M SS-SD ok).

The original floppies are DS-DD 8", holding 1.2MB.

HELP!

Pete

--
  OOO   __| ___      Peter Holzmann, Octopus Enterprises
 OOOOOOO___/ _______ USPS: 19611 La Mar Court, Cupertino, CA 95014

bill@sigma.UUCP (bill) (04/26/88)

In article <198@octopus.UUCP> pete@octopus.UUCP (Pete Holzmann) writes:
>I need to find somebody with an (orphaned) Alspa CP/M computer. I have a
>friend with 10 old floppies containing important information. The system
>he's got is dead, and so he needs to move the data to MS/DOS floppies
>or some other useful media (CP/M SS-SD ok).
>
>The original floppies are DS-DD 8", holding 1.2MB.
>
>HELP!

I can't find you an orphaned Alspa, but I happen to have an Alspa ACI-2DS
(which is getting some heavy use these days). Drop me a line, we should be
able to work out a transfer to SS/SD for you.

(an ex-ACI employee..)
--
William Swan	..uw-entropy!sigma!bill