[comp.os.cpm] Z80MU 5.0 demo

W8SDZ@WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL (Keith Petersen) (10/31/88)

Now available via standard anonymous FTP from SIMTEL20:

	Filename			Type	 Bytes	 CRC

	Directory PD1:<MSDOS.EMULATORS>
	MU_DEMO.ARC.1			BINARY	 81664  9A9CH

MU_DEMO is a limited demo of Z80MU Professional ver. 5.0, a Z80 and CP/M 2.2
emulator for the IBM PC.  It has built-in terminal emulations: H19, Kaypro,
Osborne, Televideo 950, Raw; full SUBMIT file support, with argument substi-
tution; interactive full-screen CP/M memory examine and patch in HEX or ASCII;
interactive full-screen debugger; interactive full-screen disassembler;
full-screen online HELP screens; exceedingly accurate CP/M emulation; optional
CCP to allow WORDSTAR's SPELSTAR and BDS C to work; CP/M command line keyboard
macro expansion; CP/M command recall and edit; full RESOURCE capability to
produce source code from object code; Z80 IN & OUT addresses mapped to PC I/O
adrs. 0300H-03FFH; Assign CP/M's RDR, PUN, & LIST to PC's COM: or LPT: ports.

--Keith Petersen
Maintainer of the CP/M & MSDOS archives at WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL [26.0.0.74]
Arpa: W8SDZ@WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL
Uucp: {ames,decwrl,harvard,rutgers,ucbvax,uunet}!wsmr-simtel20.army.mil!w8sdz
GEnie: W8SDZ
RCP/M Royal Oak: 313-759-6569 - 300, 1200, 2400 (V.22bis) or 9600 (USR HST)

del@Data-IO.COM (Erik Lindberg) (11/04/88)

In article <KPETERSEN.12442663843.BABYL@WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL> W8SDZ@WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL (Keith Petersen) writes:
>Now available via standard anonymous FTP from SIMTEL20:
>
>MU_DEMO is a limited demo of Z80MU Professional ver. 5.0, a Z80 and CP/M 2.2

Keith,
   How about posting an address or phone number where we can order this
product? And maybe a price? I have used Z80MU for some time. I would have
been willing to pay for it, but the documentation specifically requested
no money. The new features you describe sound wonderfull, and I am willing
to buy the product sight-unseen, based on the quality of the existing free
version. Accessing SIMTEL is next to impossible for me, and to do so just
to download MU_DEMO to obtain a phone number seems counter productive, so
I, for one, would appreciate the address or phone #. Hmmmm..... You don't
suppose they have the same address/phone they did when Z80MU first came
out, do you? What a concept! Maybe I'll call that old number tomorrow...

--
del (Erik Lindberg)
uw-beaver!tikal!pilchuck!del