[comp.os.cpm] INFO-CPM Digest V88 #268

"George_C._Burkitt.ElSegundo"@XEROX.COM (12/07/88)

>Date: 3 Dec 88 02:02:50 GMT
>From: simon@g.ms.uky.edu  (Simon Gales)
>Subject: Disk Controllers, Info on
>Are there any push-n-play st506/412 interfaces made for cp/m boxes?

Some years ago I (my employer) bought several SCSI adapters for the Ampro
Little Board, a CPM single board computer.  (They plug in between the Z80A
and its socket).   Now Ampro supplies them, too.  The Ampro  Identification
is SCSI/PLUS Z80 ADAPTER: Model 1AX,  cost was $109.00.  I don't know if
that includes software.

I bought mine (before Ampro Introduced theirs) from Media Distributing,
made by NeuRahn, Inc.  The price was about the same,  included software.

Don't know if it is still available; 	Media:   (800)824-7385,
(408)438-5454
					NeuRahn:  Scotts Valley, CA