[comp.os.cpm] Whatever happend to Turbo-Modula-2?

wieland@ea.ecn.purdue.edu (Jeffrey J Wieland) (01/05/89)

In article <8901041829.AA24623@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU> rcarter@WSMR-EMH02.ARMY.MIL (Raymond Carter  STEWS-NR-AD 678-1536) writes:
>I thought I saw in the latest catalog from Central Computer
>that they had Turbo-Modula2 for sale.

In the latest one I have, its listed in the index (along with CP/M Turbo Pascal)
but it isn't on the pages listed.  I too am interested in the fate of TM2.  I've
been using it develop some graphics modules for the MicroSphere graphics board
that I have in my Kaypro 2X.  I is noticeably faster than Turbo Pascal for
this.  The bit and cardinal operations seem to be particularly fast.  I got
my copy second hand; Echelon had my still uncashed check when they folded.

			    Jeff Wieland
			    wieland@ecn.purdue.edu