[comp.os.cpm] Turbo Pascal Reissued

SAGE@LL.ARPA (01/19/89)

Local Cc: SAGE

Some time ago I indicated that Turbo Pascal would again become available.
Having seen an announcement on the Lillipute Z-Node, I can now make the
information public.  Alpha Systems has acquired rights to sell Turbo Pascal
and has prepared a new manual.  The cost is $60 plus $3 shipping and
handling in the US.  The ordering information is as follows:

        Alpha Systems
        711 Chatsworth Place
        San Jose, CA 95128

Since I am passing on this information, I honor-bound to add the following
caveat.  Sage Microsystems East and I, personally, have received a great
many reports of serious order fulfillment problems with Alpha Systems.
Therefore, although Alpha's notice indicates that it will accept payment in
the form of a check, money order, or COD shipment, I recommend that only COD
be used.  That way, if you never receive the product, at least you have not
paid for it.

-- Jay Sage