[comp.os.cpm] BDS C for Z-System

SAGE@LL.ARPA (02/09/89)

Local addressee: SAGE

I can now announce that the high-level language under development is BDS
C.  In fact, Leor Zolman has been working so fast that a beta test
version is already being distributed.  I hesitated to make the
announcement earlier because development times often greatly exceed
expectations.  This time it was the reverse!  I hope that the product
will be ready for commercial delivery soon.  If you are interested,
please let me know through any of the following channels:

        ARPA Net:       SAGE@LL.ARPA

        Z-Node:         617-965-7259 (300/1200/2400, 24 hrs, PW = DDT)

        Genie:          Jay.Sage

        Voice (day):    617-981-4704

        Voice (home):   617-965-3552

-- Jay Sage