[comp.os.cpm] ZCPR for the C128

fireman@tippy.uucp (02/07/89)

Has anyone ported ZCPR to the 128 CPM??  If so, what version and where
can I get it?

    Rob Dale
       tippy!FIREMAN@newton.physics.purdue.edu

SAGE@LL.ARPA (02/09/89)

Local addressee: SAGE

>> Has anyone ported ZCPR to the 128 CPM??  If so, what version and where
>> can I get it?

Where have you been hiding?  We have been offering Z3PLUS, the automatically
installing, dynamically reconfigurable Z-System for CP/M-Plus machines for
more than 6 months now.  It was written by Bridger Mitchell, and there are
already many C128 owners using it with great success (see the review in the
latest Transactor Magazine).

It is available for $69.95 plus $3 S&H) through Z Systems Associates
dealers, including the following

	Plu*Perfect Systems		Sage Microsystems East
	410 23rd Street			1435 Centre Street
	Santa Monica, CA 90402		Newton, MA 02159-2469
					617-965-3552
					(MC/VISA accepted)

-- Jay Sage

SAGE@LL.ARPA (02/09/89)

Local addressee: SAGE

The following message posted earlier may have been garbled because it
contained characters that my IBM mainframe does not like.  Here it is
again.