[comp.os.cpm] Echolon

vu0141@bingvaxu.cc.binghamton.edu (vu0141) (02/09/89)

Does someone have the mailing address of Echolon, the people who make
ZCPR and other things.  They seem to have moved since I last contacted
them a few years ago.

   Fred Schiff - You can kill and maim with your Zen gun.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= vu0141@bingvaxu.cc.binghamton.edu
|  And when I turned, no face I saw,    | voice: (607) 777-7577
+  For the shadow was my own.           + US:    PO Box 10207
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

josef@ugun21.UUCP (02/10/89)

In his note, Fred Schiff (vu0141@bingvaxu.UUCP) writes:
>Does someone have the mailing address of Echolon, the people who make
>ZCPR and other things.  They seem to have moved since I last contacted
>them a few years ago.

As far as I know, Echelon does no longer exist.
Try contacting a guy called Ken Davidson at Micromint/Circuit Cellar INK
He told me this a couple of months ago and knew more (I have fogotten
the details).

		Josef Moellers

	paper mail:			e-mail:
c/o Nixdorf Computer AG		USA:  uunet!linus!nixbur!mollers.pad
Abt. EG-3			!USA: mcvax!unido!nixpbe!mollers.pad
Unterer Frankfurter Weg
D-4790 Paderborn
tel.: (+49) 5251 104691

Standard disclaimer: Blablabla opinion blablabla employer blablabla!