[comp.os.cpm] CONIX Utilities

SAGE@LL.ARPA (03/11/89)

Local addressee: SAGE

   We have been having a very difficult time with our mailer, with most
messages sent directly to people not getting through.  Some weeks back I
asked for some CONIX utilities, and Ted Nolan volunteered to send them to
me.  I have a feeling that none of my replies to him got through, so I ask
everyone's forebearance while I post this to the newsgroup.

   Ted, I just spoke to the individual who needed the CP and MV utilities,
and he says that he could handle an MS-DOS 360K format diskette just fine.
So, could you please send the files directly to him.  He will be most happy
to cover your expenses and trouble.  Just let him know what you would like.
Here is his mailing address:

     Bill Loughman
     393 Gravatt Drive
     Berkeley, CA 94705