[comp.os.cpm] New CP/M files uploaded to SIMTEL20

w8sdz@WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL (Keith Petersen) (12/13/89)

I have uploaded the following CP/M files to SIMTEL20:

pd2:<cpm.squsq>
CRLZH11.LBR     CRUNCH utilities, uses LZH code
FCRLZH11.LBR    LZH encoding for 8080/8085 users
TLZH11.LBR      Type utility for LZH files

pd2:<cpm.arc-lbr>
LDIRB15.LBR     Displays LBR directory, now recognizes CRLZH
LT29.LBR        File type/extract/decompress, also does LZH

--Keith Petersen
Maintainer of SIMTEL20's CP/M, MSDOS, & MISC archives [IP address 26.2.0.74]
Internet: w8sdz@WSMR-SIMTEL20.Army.Mil, w8sdz@brl.arpa  BITNET: w8sdz@NDSUVM1
Uucp: {ames,decwrl,harvard,rutgers,ucbvax,uunet}!wsmr-simtel20.army.mil!w8sdz

umrose05@ccu.umanitoba.ca (Dave Rose) (12/15/89)

In article <KPETERSEN.12549617007.BABYL@WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL> w8sdz@WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL (Keith Petersen) writes:
>I have uploaded the following CP/M files to SIMTEL20:
>
>pd2:<cpm.squsq>
>CRLZH11.LBR     CRUNCH utilities, uses LZH code
>FCRLZH11.LBR    LZH encoding for 8080/8085 users
>TLZH11.LBR      Type utility for LZH files
>
>pd2:<cpm.arc-lbr>
>LDIRB15.LBR     Displays LBR directory, now recognizes CRLZH
>LT29.LBR        File type/extract/decompress, also does LZH
>
>--Keith Petersen
>Maintainer of SIMTEL20's CP/M, MSDOS, & MISC archives [IP address 26.2.0.74]
>Internet: w8sdz@WSMR-SIMTEL20.Army.Mil, w8sdz@brl.arpa  BITNET: w8sdz@NDSUVM1
>Uucp: {ames,decwrl,harvard,rutgers,ucbvax,uunet}!wsmr-simtel20.army.mil!w8sdz

I tried fetching all of those files from Simtel last night, and all were
not found, except for FCRLZH11.LBR. Am I accessing the wrong place or
something.

Dave