[comp.os.cpm] UUCP

jeffery@polari.UUCP (Jeffery Foy) (12/19/89)

I have two (hopefully) simple questions to ask of you all.

	1). Has anyone successfully used David Goodenough's
	    UUCP (for CP/M) programs?  If so, I would really
	    like to hear from you (see my address below).

	2). How does one access Simtel20 if one doesn't have
	    access to FTP, bitnet, internet, etc.?

Jeffery Foy

rutgers!seaeast!jeff  or  jeff@seaeast.wa.com.UUCP

larry.moore@canremote.uucp (LARRY MOORE) (12/22/89)

Yes, I've been using David Goodenough's CP/M UUCP package on my Morrow
Designs' MD34.  My UUCP address is: dciem!lfergus!larry.
What problems have you been having?
---
 * Via ProDoor 3.1R

ianj@sactoh0.UUCP (Ian R. Justman) (12/23/89)

In article <1124@polari.UUCP>, jeffery@polari.UUCP (Jeffery Foy) writes:

> I have two (hopefully) simple questions to ask of you all.
>
> 	1). Has anyone successfully used David Goodenough's
> 	    UUCP (for CP/M) programs?

I have been doing it for about a month or so with a great deal of
success on my Dynabyte DB8/1 S-100 bus system.  If you like, I can
send you the software for it.  Plus I'd like to know what your
system is, so I can send you a patchfile as well (if there's one
available).

--
Home:   Ian Justman   |UUCP:(1) My CP/M machine.       |"One of the few
6612 Whitsett Drive   |     (2) My host.               |die-hard CP/M