[comp.os.cpm] ToolBoxes for Turbo Pascal

umrose05@ccu.umanitoba.ca (Dave Rose) (01/17/90)

After frustrating myself for several hours I realized that the reason that
a program I had wouldn't compile is because it was looking for some external
programs to "include". Now apparently these files are part of a Turbo Pascal
"toolbox". Now the source I am trying to compile is the ROSBBS, obtained from
the Simtel20 archives. Does anyone have these "toolbox" accessories, or at
least know where abouts I might obtain them?

Dave

--

Dave Rose                 :          Email - Umrose05@ccu.UManitoba.CA
10 Covent Rd.             : Local (Amdahl) - #Rose05@ccm.UManitoba.CA

blair@entec.Wichita.NCR.COM (Brian Lair) (01/18/90)

In article <1990Jan17.031557.22261@ccu.umanitoba.ca>, umrose05@ccu.umanitoba.ca (Dave Rose) writes:

>                        Now apparently these files are part of a Turbo Pascal
> "toolbox". Now the source I am trying to compile is the ROSBBS, obtained from
> the Simtel20 archives. Does anyone have these "toolbox" accessories, or at
> least know where abouts I might obtain them?

I ordered "Turbo Toolbox" directly from Borland a few years ago.  They then
cost about $50, I think.  I don't know if they still sell them.  I used the
software to develop a simple address book program, which is still serving
me well.  We also bought the toolbox here at work and used it for a while,
but had a lot of problems with the database files getting corrupted.