[comp.os.cpm] VT100 emulators?

jfsenior@vax1.tcd.ie (A Magic minstrel.) (02/07/90)

OK,

I'm wondering if, there's a VT100 emulator for CP/M

(preferably to work on either the Osborne 1 or the Northstar Advantage)

Oh, and thanks everyone for the help on USQ for the IBM.

Thanks y'all.

The statement below this is false.
The statement above this is true.

a577@mindlink.UUCP (Curt Sampson) (02/08/90)

I have a VT100 emulator for the Kaypro (it converts VT100 codes into adm-3a
codes), if that will help at all.  It shouldn't be too hard to rewrite it for
other terminals, and I think I may have the source around somewhere.  Please
EMAIL me if you are interested.
      -CJS     ( Curt_Sampson@mindlink.UUCP )

dd26+@andrew.cmu.edu (Douglas F. DeJulio) (02/09/90)

jfsenior@vax1.tcd.ie (A Magic minstrel.) writes:
> I'm wondering if, there's a VT100 emulator for CP/M
> (preferably to work on either the Osborne 1 or the Northstar Advantage)

I'm interested in this exact same thing.

jim@mmsac.UUCP (Jim Lips Earl) (02/09/90)

Yes, I use QTERM by David Goodenough for my VT100 emulation.  It also
includes xmodem and KERMIT for file transfers.  I'll try to dig his
address out for you.

Ok, here is his address from me.  I don't know what it would be from
you.

pacbell!ames!think!xait!lakart!dg
--
      Jim "Lips" Earl             UUCP: ucbvax!ucdavis!csusac!mmsac!jim
          KB6KCP              INTERNET: mmsac!jim@csusac.csus.edu