[comp.os.cpm] Micro Cornicopuia

ser@sactoh0.UUCP (Shawn E. Riggins) (02/24/90)

I own a Kaypro IV '84 and I am wondering if Micro Cornicoupia is
still in business.  If so, are they still catering to CP/M Kaypros?

Shawn Riggins A.K.A. The Starrigger | "Jake, you know how these whoppers get
E-Mail Address: ser@sactoh0.UUCP    | started. Alien booz in human stomachs.
AT&T: (916)988-1906                 | Accidental chemically induced insanity."

ggray@wpi.wpi.edu (Gary P Gray) (02/25/90)

In article <2613@sactoh0.UUCP> ser@sactoh0.UUCP (Shawn E. Riggins) writes:
>I own a Kaypro IV '84 and I am wondering if Micro Cornicoupia is
>still in business.  If so, are they still catering to CP/M Kaypros?

Yes, Micro Cornicoupia is still in buisness, and one of the best programming
journals out there (like DDJ, Byte, and Creative COmputing used to be.)  They
occasionally (from about the 5 issues I have) do have a CPM column, but I
don't think it's on any kind of permenant basis.  They do carry ads from
places that sell/service Kaypros though.
--
-- WARNING!!! The above opinions may be HAZARDOUS or FATAL if swallowed!!! --
And now, in case you missed the actual content of this post here is a summary

crmeyer@voodoo.ucsb.edu (02/25/90)

In article <2613@sactoh0.UUCP>, ser@sactoh0.UUCP (Shawn E. Riggins) writes...
>I own a Kaypro IV '84 and I am wondering if Micro Cornicoupia is
>still in business.  If so, are they still catering to CP/M Kaypros?>

Great Magazine ! They are still around. I believe they still offer PD
software disks for Kaypro CP/M computers (I just wrote them about it).
I'll post when I find out.