[comp.os.cpm] Floppies TEN

SLSW2@cc.usu.edu (Roger Ivie) (04/29/90)

In article <55181@bbn.COM>, gonzalez@bbn.com (Jim Gonzalez) writes:

> The last time I bought hard-sector diskettes for the Horizon, I got them
> from Inmac.  Inmac is a large supplier that focuses on corporate computer

Coincidentally, I recently helped a friend put together a NorthStar to
give to a friend as a word processing system (dual floppy, WordStar). We
ordered a box of floppies from Inmac.

The guy at Inmac told us that the part number had been deleted from the
catalog for over a year, but being a NorthStar user himself knew what the
part number was and that they had some in stock at the time (a couple of
months ago). So it may be difficult to find them from Inmac.

I have the part number posted to my filing cabinet. Unfortunately, I
keep my filing cabinet at the office. I'm at home right now. If I remember,
I'll post their part number.

Roger Ivie

35 S 300 W
Logan, Ut.  84321