[comp.os.cpm] TEN SECTOR DS DD .. No more

SLSW2@cc.usu.edu (Roger Ivie) (05/02/90)

In article <4103@suned1.Nswses.Navy.MIL>, efb@suned1.Nswses.Navy.MIL (Everett Batey) writes:
> Thank you all for the responses .. for commercial suppliers of Hard
> Sectored ( North Star ) 10 per track ( DS DD , 5.25 inch ) floppies,
> unless someone at 3M has a a big hidden stack .. seems that the pri-
> mary vendors have departed from that business..

The old Inmac part number was 79080. When I ordered mine a couple of months
back there were some boxes in stock but they didn't show up on the saleman's
catalog because the part number had been deleted. You might want to give it
a try. The price was $14.90 for a box of 10.

Roger Ivie

35 S 300 W
Logan, Ut.  84321
(801) 752-8633