[comp.os.cpm] questions

) (01/08/90)

  - - The original note follows - -

I recently sent for a log file of the messages of this list.  TINY.
So rather than sending for a second log file for an answer to my
question I thought that I would post a message.

In the log file that I got there was talk of SUPERBRAIN.  What is it ?

Second question.  Since I'm very new to cp/m and you guys out there
seem to know TONS of info about cp/m, I figured that you should know
about the value of my cp/m+onn o

Many years ago my parents got me a commodore 128 computer, it has a
z80 microprocessor and I've used it for little or nothing.  Mostly
because I haved no programs that can do anything or that are any
fun.    Is there anything out there ???
        Is there anyone out there ???

Ok.....it's your turn....FIRE AWAY.....

--------Russ

SLSW2@cc.usu.edu (Roger Ivie) (01/15/90)

In article <9001122246.AA25044@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU>, OPEL1900%BSU.DECNET@MSUS1.BITNET (Forgive and Remember!!!) writes:
> In the log file that I got there was talk of SUPERBRAIN.  What is it ?

	It's an old CP/M machine. It's the first machine that I saw
	advertised with 80 track 5.25" drives.

> Many years ago my parents got me a commodore 128 computer, it has a
> z80 microprocessor and I've used it for little or nothing.  Mostly
> because I haved no programs that can do anything or that are any
> fun.    Is there anything out there ???

	Unfortunately, you're a couple of months late. Until recently,
	Computer Shopper had an article devoted to CP/M on the 128.

	Yes, there's stuff out there. But I don't know where it is and
	what is available for the 128. I'm running software that I
	"obtained" about 10 years ago (well... except for Turbo Pascal
	and Wordstar 4.0; those I bought only a few years ago).

Roger Ivie

35 S 300 W
Logan, Ut.  84321
(801) 752-8633

rat@madnix.UUCP (David Douthitt) (05/03/90)

Just a few questions:

	1. What's Jay Sage's USNail Address...?  For stuff he sells or
	whatever..

	2. Does anyone know how to write drivers for Apple II PCPI CP/M?

	3. Has NovaDOS ever been converted to work with Apple II PCPI CP/M?

	4. Will QL (QuickList) ever be converted to work with the new
	*.?Y? (LZH?) format crunched files?

Muchacho thanks goes out to Dave Goodenough - what would we do without
you?  Keep up the good work!

	[david]

--
! InterNet: madnix!rat@cs.wisc.edu              !  David Douthitt
!     UUCP: ...uwvax!astroatc!nicmad!madnix!rat !  Madison, Wisconsin