[comp.os.cpm] re UZI on H89

rennie@watson.albany.edu (William A Rennie) (06/27/90)

In article <XX0001173c@pallio.UUCP>, dg@pallio.UUCP (David Goodenough) writes:
> In article <6612@amelia.nas.nasa.gov> slayden@prandtl.nas.nasa.gov
> (James B. Slayden) asks:
> > Is it possible that someone out there has UZI- the unix environment for
> > the CP/M? Or do you have any information where I can get the specs, etc..
>
> I believe that UZI is available from SIMTEL20. Look in PD2:<CPM.UZI>.

After I saw this post I downloaded UZI from SIMTEL20.  Installing it looks
a little daunting.  I wonder if there is anyone out there who has installed
UZI on a heath H89.  Any advice or suggestions?

I am currently running CNIX version 1.02.  Its pretty limited.  Does
anyone know if there has been an update?

Bill Rennie
rennie@cssun.albany.edu

"Art is a lie that reveals the truth."
                         Pablo Picasso

|  William Arthur Rennie   |  TA to the stars                             |