[comp.os.cpm] Super Brain

jeffery@polari.UUCP (Jeffery Foy) (12/30/89)

Dan, I would appreciate seeing the insert for your superbrain. Thx.

	Jeff

shad04@ccu.umanitoba.ca (Dan Fandrich) (01/03/90)

In article <1134@polari.UUCP> jeffery@polari.UUCP (Jeffery Foy) writes:
>Dan, I would appreciate seeing the insert for your superbrain. Thx.
>
>	Jeff

I've mailed a copy to you.  I'd be glad to send it (the ZMP 1.5 overlay for
the Superbrain w/8251 USART) to anyone else who wants it.  One of these days
I'll have to upload it to SIMTEL-20, but for now I'm the exclusive source!
(I just hope all 30 Superbrain owners out there don't barrage me with
requests all at once! :-)

>>> Dan Fandrich

CdnNet:     shad04@ccu.umanitoba.ca
Compu$erve: 72365,306
FidoNet:    Dan Fandrich at 1:153/508
--
>>> Dan Fandrich

CdnNet:     shad04@ccu.umanitoba.ca
Compu$erve: 72365,306

ads1@ukc.ac.uk (A.D.Smith) (07/24/90)

   Hi,
 I wonder if anyone out there has a a copy of the two CPM booting discs for
 an ancient Super Brain computer. I've got one but I need the discs.
 The Super Brain was a stand alone computer with two five and a quater inch
 disc drives. It has two Z80a's in it and has an off white case containing
 keyboard, monitor and disc drives.

 If you have got a copy I would be most grateful for one, I'll pay postage etc.

 Please email me, ads1@ukc.ac.uk or 'phone me on 0227 764000 Ext 3767,
 during office hours, or reply to this article.

			Thanks, Adrian Dornford Smith.