[comp.os.cpm] INFO-CPM Digest V90 #137

CHWEST@UALR.BITNET (09/07/90)

> csd.edu  (David P. Forrai)
>Subject: CP/M Z80 assembly programming reference
>
>I have never programmed assembly language before and I'm looking for a
>good reference on programming the Z80 under CP/M.  All of my programming
>experience has been with high level languages (BASIC, FORTRAN, C).  I
>appreciate any suggestions!

You might try  8080/z80 assembly language by Alan R. Miller
published by wiley. ISBN 0-471-08124-8

Charles West                             __________
                                        |         /_
CHWEST@UALR.BITNET                      |          |
                                          |_____|
                                Little Rock, Arkansas

The opinions expressed by the HUSBAND of this HOUSEHOLD
do not necessarily agree with those of the MANAGEMENT.

                                THE MANAGEMENT
..._ ..._