[comp.os.cpm] Z80MU info?

etrmg@levels.sait.edu.au (10/18/90)

Hi:

Did everyone know that there is a new version of Z80MU?  It has color
and alot more "good stuff" in it.  UNfortunately, the registration price is a
bit steep. Anyways, There you go.  We got it over the net, but I can't remember
where now.  If you want to know give me a shout, and I'll find out.

If I used it more than once a month, I'd register it. . .

Ronn

zlraa@iceman.jcu.oz (Ross Alford) (10/20/90)

In article <15550.271dba4c@levels.sait.edu.au> etrmg@levels.sait.edu.au writes:
>Hi:
>
>Did everyone know that there is a new version of Z80MU?  It has color
>and alot more "good stuff" in it.  UNfortunately, the registration price is a
>bit steep. Anyways, There you go.  We got it over the net, but I can't remember
>where now.  If you want to know give me a shout, and I'll find out.
>                                          ^^^^^YAAAH
>Ronn

There's a shout.  Can't do better over the net.  I'd definitely
like to know the location of this new Z80MU.

Thanks in advance
Ross Alford
zlraa@marlin.jcu.edu.au

ianj@ijpc.UUCP (Ian Justman) (10/22/90)

zlraa@iceman.jcu.oz (Ross Alford) writes:

> In article <15550.271dba4c@levels.sait.edu.au> etrmg@levels.sait.edu.au write
> >Hi:
> >
> >If you want to know give me a shout, and I'll find out.
> >                              ^^^^^YAAAH
> >Ronn
>
> There's a shout.  Can't do better over the net.  I'd definitely
> like to know the location of this new Z80MU.
>
> Thanks in advance

I wouldn't mind either.  But I still have problems with Joan
Riff's expecting some huge amount of money.  I mean seriously, is
Z80MU worth $150?  22NICE seems to be just that, NICE, and it's
only $25-$40.

etrmg@levels.sait.edu.au (10/22/90)

In article <1088@iceman.jcu.oz>, zlraa@iceman.jcu.oz (Ross Alford) writes:
> In article <15550.271dba4c@levels.sait.edu.au> etrmg@levels.sait.edu.au writes:
>>Hi:
>>
>>Did everyone know that there is a new version of Z80MU?  It has color
>>and alot more "good stuff" in it.  UNfortunately, the registration price is a
>>bit steep. Anyways, There you go.  We got it over the net, but I can't remember
>>where now.  If you want to know give me a shout, and I'll find out.
>>                                          ^^^^^YAAAH
>>Ronn
>
> There's a shout.  Can't do better over the net.  I'd definitely
> like to know the location of this new Z80MU.

Hi: (again)

The version is 5.2b just to whet yer appetite. . .
I think we got it from the news system uuencoded!?  Must go ask, I forgot.

If WCtW, I'll post it similarly here (Is that ok?)

If not, well we'll work it out.

Ronn

ianj@ijpc.UUCP (Ian Justman) (10/26/90)

etrmg@levels.sait.edu.au writes:
> The version is 5.2b just to whet yer appetite. . .

I've had a copy of version 5.2b for a long time.  If there's
anything newer, I would love to know about it.