[comp.os.cpm] Dutch CP/M Supercomputer

rat@deety.UUCP (David Douthitt) (11/06/90)

I have the files on this - does anyone else want this besides
David Goodenough (dg@pallio.uucp)?  If so, I'll send it out.

I don't know how long that will take, though - deety has been
hacking and coughing recently - is it the flu? :-)  Seems to
be temperature-related...  Deety goes to sleep when her
temperature goes up :-)

Hangin' tough...

--
====== David Douthitt ======== aka "The Stainless Steel Rat" ====
UUCP: uwvax!astroatc!nicmad!madnix!deety!rat

lwj@cs.kun.nl (Luc Rooijakkers) (11/08/90)

rat@deety.UUCP (David Douthitt) writes:

>I have the files on this - does anyone else want this besides
>David Goodenough (dg@pallio.uucp)?  If so, I'll send it out.

If anyone wants the files from one of the authors or has other
questions, feel free to mail me, as I am one of the authors of the
system. I have all of the files online and in my head :-)

The ORDINATOR system is still operational (though it has not been used
much in the last few weeks).

--
Luc Rooijakkers                                 Internet: lwj@cs.kun.nl
Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science     UUCP: uunet!cs.kun.nl!lwj