[comp.os.cpm] Need Osbourne Executive Bits...

ritchie@hpdmd48.boi.hp.com (David Ritchie) (11/08/90)

  I have recently acquired an Osborne Executive sans diskettes/manuals.

  Does anyone have an idea where I might obtain CP/M for this machine at low
or no cost?

  -- Dave Ritchie

	ritchie@hpdmd48.boi.hp.com

donm@pnet07.cts.com (Don Maslin) (11/10/90)

ritchie@hpdmd48.boi.hp.com (David Ritchie) writes:

>  I have recently acquired an Osborne Executive sans diskettes/manuals.
>
>  Does anyone have an idea where I might obtain CP/M for this machine at low
>or no cost?

There are a couple of possibilities as follow:

                Worswick Industries
                4898 Ronson Ct.  Ste H
                San Diego CA 92111
                619/ 299-5769   Contact: Bill

                FOG (First Osborne Group)
                P.O. Box 3474
                Daly City CA 94015-0474
                415/ 755-2000

Good luck

Keeper of the CP/M System Disk | UUCP: {nosc ucsd crash ncr-sd}!pnet07!donm
Archives for the Dino(saur)SIG | ARPA: simasd!pnet07!donm@nosc.mil
- San Diego Computer Society - | INET: donm@pnet07.cts.com