[comp.os.cpm] ZIPper / LZHer out there??

) (11/14/90)

From:	IN%"ewen@actrix.co.nz"  "Ewen McNeill" 14-NOV-1990 14:35:35.71
To:	ETRMG@sait.edu.au
CC:
Subj:	RE: File Server; UnZIP

In a message from ETRMG@levels.sait.edu.au:

> Do you know of a ZIP program or an LZH maker?  For CP/M that is. . .
> We here are looking high and low for those type of things.  If you ever
> do bump into them, please POST about them or Email me.  THX alot

Sorry, I have seen extraction programs for both types, but nothing
that will make them (for CP/M at least). I suggest you try posting
to comp.os.cpm, and see what the response is.  I would be interested
in a LZH maker if you get told (by mail) about one.

--
Ewen McNeill.				Email: ewen@actrix.co.nz

Ok:

Anybody out there with C code or anything (TP3?) for a ZIP or LZH maker???

Gotta give it up. . .

Ronn